The Ever-Loving Virgin Prince

Being the adventures of a hard-drinking, chain-smoking, dashing man about town, aspiring gonzo-journalist and mystery-man.
Google
The Web TheVirginPrince.Blogspot

Sunday, March 06, 2005

I'm Off

Friends and foes,

I’m off for a small while so you most likely won’t be seeing any updates to this page in the very immediate future. I’m off to the mountains, for how long, I can’t say, but I do know there will be no computers, no internet, and very little in the way of television signals. It’ll be just me, the mountains, the lake, the trees, and the opportunity for a good day’s work. I’ll be essentially isolated, and unable to observe the adventures of my allies, the fiendish villainy of my foes, and the gradual self-implosions of my former friends. I’m leaving Bobo the Virgin Chimp in charge of the site while I’m gone, though I doubt he’ll be putting forth any great novel entries. Until I return…

Be seeing you,
The Virgin Prince
The Virgin Prince, 6:20 PM
Blog Search Engine -Search Engine and Directory of blogs. Looking for blogs? Find them on BlogSearchEngine.com