The Ever-Loving Virgin Prince

Being the adventures of a hard-drinking, chain-smoking, dashing man about town, aspiring gonzo-journalist and mystery-man.
Google
The Web TheVirginPrince.Blogspot

Friday, January 07, 2005

Bow Your Heads

Wow, has it really been that long since you’ve been able to stare your doe-like eyes at my fine, fine words?

I’ll grant you all a nice long post tomorrow.

For now I want to say a word or two about Will Eisner: WILL EISNER IS THE MAN! It really doesn’t get much better than The Spirit.

Okay, those were my words. For those of you that care, look up Will Eisner, you just may be impressed. I’m pretty sure they even named an award after him.

I myself keep wondering why God keeps taking all the good ones and leaving us with the crap. First Jack Kirby, now Will Eisner; why the hell isn’t Stan Lee in a pine box? It’s not like the world needs the genius behind Stripperella and Backstreet Boys the Comic.

I know, I’m bitter. I’m sure the comics are absolutely great in Heaven.

Ravage 2099, anyone?
The Virgin Prince, 7:13 AM More Here
Blog Search Engine -Search Engine and Directory of blogs. Looking for blogs? Find them on BlogSearchEngine.com